I am a bit intuitive when I’m documenting with you. After continuous years of learning about how light & people connect, being observant has played a role in how I connect with you during our session or your wedding day. Letting you be at your most comfortable self captures beauty. Using our surrounding elements and props brings more to your story - the desert, beach, or forest brings the atmosphere. But YOU & the love you bring is all we need to document intentional true moments.
Meet & greet in person if possible. This will give you a feel for what it'll be like working together. We'll chat about your dreams and visions, and how we can make it all work.
Yay! We'll finalize your deposit and sign the dotted lines to secure your booking. You'll complete a questionnaire that'll help me to get the next steps organized.
From scouting shoot locations- helping with outfit ideas, we'll keep in touch throughout your time with me. I'm always just an email away!
Hooray! - We will create story telling images that you will forever cherish.
Let's relive your day all over again! I know you can't wait so I'll send you 3-5 teaser photos a couple of days after your wedding/session.
Relax & grab a drink a personalized link will be sent to your email for you to view your online gallery/slideshow.
9 years! I took photography in high school & a course in college & then learned from other photographers.
I'm based in Vacaville, California, but I travel all over the globe to capture love.
Absolutely! I get beyond excited for these inquiries- Destination weddings just make your whole story EPIC!
Of course! I'd love to be a part of your wedding day. Love is love and I'm 100% here for it!
If you and your partner are thinking of running off to do a private ceremony with just the two of you or a handful of your nearest and dearest, I'd be absolutely honored to document your intimate ceremony. Our elopement packages start at 3 hours' coverage, so get in touch if you;'d like to learn more.
You'll receive over 600-800 photos, depending on how many hours we shoot for your wedding
For shoots anywhere from 50-150 I tend to be a little generous when delivering photos. :)
Firstly, I'll send you a handful of sneak peek shots a couple of days after your wedding. 4 to 6 weeks later, you'll receive a link to your online gallery and slide slow to watch and relive your wedding day.
It will take roughly 4 to 6 weeks to receive your final wedding photos. If you'd like your photos sooner, please ask me about the rush fee. For engagements & maternity sessions they take about 2-3 weeks.
I require a 40% retainer to secure your date. The other 60% is due two weeks prior to your wedding, and the day of for shoots. I am willing to work with you for a payment plan for your
Yes, we can set up to split your payments into 3 installments. Just let me know if this something you would like to do.
My travel fees are based off milage if the location is outside of Solano County. For destination weddings/shoots-Airfare & Lodging will have to be provided- I will take care of the rest!
Yes- you or anyone you shared your gallery link to can print out photos! You can easily order photos prints through your online gallery.
Life can be complicated and situations can happen. The deposit is non refundable as this helps to protect my business due to turning away all other booking for your wedding date/or shoot time. I hope you understand that deposit is insurance for my business to stay afloat in the event of a cancellation.
I am still in awe by Monique’s ability to capture and find so much beauty, even in the mist of chaos! My vow renewal was definitely not your average ceremony, but Monique made it all look like art. My husband and I are forever grateful for these captured moments. We were blown away with her artistry. She’s amazing! No one else could have possibly done this better: I got everything I asked for and more. Please do not hesitate to book. Trust me on this on.
She is a natural at what she does. She had great communication, was very responsible & super nice! She went out of her way to help with our special day. I loved her vibes, very chill but still professional. You can tell she is very genuine about what she does. I would recommend her to everybody!! She made me & my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera & her work is beautiful!! I loved working with her & I look forward to working with her again in the future “MONIQUE IS LITERALLY THE BEST”
Monique’s talent is undeniably creative, gorgeous, and you can’t help but stare at her amazing work. Aside from her talent she is extremely professional, responsible, and the friendliest person you will ever meet. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera which made us enjoy our sessions even more! She has quite the reputation of excellence and her work proves it! She was meant to have a camera in her hand.